Monday, August 8, 2011

Time to separate my journeys

I haven't written in this blog for nearly 2 weeks - when I started I PROMISED myself I was going to write up each day every night, 365 days after the event. It always good to make goals but sometimes you just don't get there. Today I feel really fit and well - and for the first time have the energy for blogging.

My choice - intertwine the two stories or keep them separate. I have decided to keep them separate for a couple of reasons. The AT journey was a great high for me - and I don't want that memory dragged down into an abyss of sickness and depression or overidden or contaminated by the 'sick' story. The sick story may finish up OK and on a high but you don't know the end of the story until the end of the story. So I am going to separate my sick story out, so that you, dear reader can read the uplifting bit - AT in Retro - without having to cope with what I am now going through a year later. BUT if you want to be part of the sick story then you can read my journal for this new journey as well at my new blog - The Boob Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment